- ambient temperature from minus 60 to plus 85 ° C and for a short time (no more than 5 min every 2 h) to 130 ° C;
- relative humidity of ambient air up to 100% at temperature up to 40 ° С;
atmospheric pressure 780 … 41 mm Hg;
- cyclic temperature changes;
- exposure to frost and dew;
- the effect of mold fungi;
- vibration loads – 0.2 … 5 g (in proportion to the frequency) at a frequency of 5 … 50 Hz; 5 g at a frequency of 50 … 300 Hz;
- shock loads with acceleration up to 15 g in the range of 40 … 80 beats per minute (with a pulse duration of 20 … 50 ms);
- Do not allow spontaneous switching on and off of contacts with linear accelerations up to 10 g;
- change in the voltage of the commutated circuit of direct current – 16 … 30 V;
- changing the voltage of the switched circuit of alternating current with a frequency of 360 .. 1100 Hz – 20 … 220 V;
- the change in the current strength of the switched circuit is 2.5 … 100 A;
- change in the voltage in the control circuit with a total resistance to 1.5 and – 24 … 30 V.
In the process of operation, the contactor withstands twice the current in relation to the rated current (without breaking the contacts) for 2 min, 5 inclusions and 3 cut-offs of the eight-fold current with respect to the rated current at constant current (t = 0.002 … 0.004 s) or five times with respect to nominal in the ohmic circuit with alternating current. The duration of the current flow to the rupture is not more than 1 s.
The contactor is designed to operate under the conditions of maximum total winding time under the voltage for 500 h.
Installation of TK101DOD contactor
- Obligatory protection of the contactor from water, oil, acid, dust, metal sawdust and dirt;
- If the contactor is located close to the heated elements, the temperature of the windings of the contactors must not be more than + 180 ° C;
- The surface to which the contactor is attached must be level;
- Mount the contactor necessarily only need screws for the plate or gon;
- The connection to the power and terminal screws of the contactor is made using wires with cable lugs. It is necessary that the cable lugs adjoin the contact surfaces. It is forbidden to lay the washer under the handpieces.
|Rated voltage of a commutated DC circuit, V||27|
|The rated current of the switched circuit (t = 0.001 s; coscp = 0.5), A||100|
|Rated voltage in contactor control circuit, V||27|
|The current consumed by the electromagnet under normal conditions (at rated voltage), A not more than||0,34|
|The current in the auxiliary output circuit (at m = 0.015 s; coscp = 0.5), A||0,2..5|
|Response time (reference) under normal climatic conditions at rated voltage, ms, not more than||15|
|Wear-resistant for commutations BD: – for m = 0.001 s; cos φ = 0.5 – at the rated current in the ohmic circuit in terrestrial conditions||10 000 15 000|
|Permissible response frequency per minute||4|